Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Popsicle

All the "real" quilters name their quilts! So here it is, my first quilt with a name -- Popsicle. It was the first thing that popped into my head.

This is a toddler quilt (36" x 44") and was crafted just for Jenna. I had it laying on the office floor and she toddled in and layed down on it. I think she likes it!

Here is a photo of the quilt top. A binding fabric is selected, but I need to find the backing. Guess I need to make a trip to the fabric store, shucks! Now don't peek too close, I don't need you checking my points. Just take my word for it, most of them match up! I am looking forward to quilting this, but that will have to wait till this weekend at the Crafter's retreat! YAHHHH!!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must name your second quilt Cookie :D

Amanda Jean said...

i LOVE it!!! it's a wonderful little quilt. too bad you have to go to the fabric store now. LOL.

Amy said...

What an awesome quilt! Good work...You just keep impressing me with these crafty skills you have! No wonder I don't have any, you got them all!

Bison Girl said...

This is a great quilt - I especially like the 3D triangles around the border. Nice work!