Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Graduate!

Here she is, the newest preschool Graduate! Hailey was so proud. She woke up bright and early at 6am for her big day. (Usually I am tugging her out of bed at 7:30am.) She woke me up with a hairbrush and barrette in hand so she would look nice for her big day. While I was brushing her hair, and trying to open my eyes, she let out a little whimper. On a normal day, this would have lead to a big scream and some tears. But not this time, she just said, "Oh, no more crying for me, I am a graduate now." She then proceeded to tell me how she will only cry when she gets really, really hurt. And then asked if I had finished sewing the buttons and pockets on her dress so she could wear it. So off to sew at 7am! Only a handmade dress will work for this girl on her big day!





During graduation the teachers asked, "What would you like to be when you grow up?" And Hailey's reply, "A Fabric Designer!"

That"s my girl!

1 comment:

Hoekzema said...

Cute dress on Hailey!