Thursday, April 24, 2008

Changing already? Yes!

Jenna is just over three months old, and yes, I am redecorating her room. I decorated it before she was born (back when we were not 100% positive on the he/she thing) in animals. Kinda boy if you ask me! So now, I am going all girl. It will be pink and brown and cute little birds. More details on that coming in the coming weeks.


In the meantime, I will go back on some previous room decorations that Susie sparked by memory about. When Jackson was 1 1/2 we painted his room in Elmo decor. Stuart went all out! We showed him his room on Christmas morning. He was soooo excited he ran right up to Elmo. Here are some photo of the greatest room in the world!



What ever happened to this room....well, we sold the house and THEY painted over Elmo. I don't think I could have ever painted over it!

2 comments:

Marisol said...

Awww, I remember the Elmo wall Annie. Yeah, I wouldn't be able to paint over it either, hehe.

Kelly Curtis said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere! Great site!!