Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Yesterday.

A day to appreciate Mommy. What a wonderful holiday! Did you know this year marked the 100th anniversary of the holiday? The holiday tradition started with giving your mother a white carnation on this holiday. I know this because I read the newspaper on Sunday. Yes, I woke up early to enjoy the peace and quiet, drink my coffee, and read the paper, oh, and hang out with Early-bird Jenna!

After the house awoke, I was greeted with wonderful cards and art from the kiddos and my favorite breakfast (Yummy French Toast!) from Stuart.

In the afternoon we decided to enjoy the spring day and plant some shrubs. We kinda figured it was time to landscape since we just marked the two year anniversary of living in EC!! Jackson and Hailey were eager and willing to help!!


Happy 4 month Birthday to Jenna!
Jenna joined us for breakfast in her highchair. (okay she needed a little support from a blanket!) She loved hanging out with us and eating her toys.

No comments: