Friday, November 27, 2009

1 down, 11 to go.

In our house, menu planning always seems to be a daunting task. With a little brainstorming and online blogging research, I came up with this system. Our meals for this week....

I purchased the frame at Pier 1 a few weeks ago. Not for this project, but just because I liked it! I used double sided scrapbooking paper and regular white paper to create the squares. The front has the menu item and back has the recipe or shopping list.

I also made a basket to store all the remaining meal cards and a few extras. From here of course.... (the first one I made was too large, but it works perfectly for storage in the pantry!)


Tonights menu selection was Pizza. Here is Chef Hailey preparing here meal!

Hopefully this new system will keep us on track with our meal planning!

Updated project list with 11 items to go

Jackson's Outer Space Quilt
Hailey's 9 Patch
Gift quilt
Art tote for Hailey
Quilt for our bed
Holiday quilt
Simple Abundance Quilt
Scissors Quilt (the fabric line escapes me...)
Shadowbox frame
Bulletin board
Crocheted block blanket

1 comment:

Hoekzema said...

I LOVE the menu frame! Great idea!