Sunday, November 29, 2009

2 down, 10 to go.

This quilt was started for Jackson over 6 months ago. Can that be right? Yikes!


Jackson picked the fabrics and style. It was a little bold for my taste, and maybe a little hard for me to work on. The pattern he selected was much, much more busy, so I did simplify it. The best news, the quilt is washed and it did not bleed! Nope. None. The back is a Target brand RED sheet. And the color stayed perfectly. I am not sure if credit goes to Target sheets or my new super awesome Norwex laundry soap.
Jackson response to his new quilt, "Mom, I wanted a green alien on it...but I like it. Can you still add a green alien?" I have not added a green alien, maybe someday. For now I declare it finished.

Updated project list with 10 items to go

Hailey's 9 Patch
Gift quilt
Art tote for Hailey
Quilt for our bed
Holiday quilt
Simple Abundance Quilt
Scissors Quilt (the fabric line escapes me...)
Shadowbox frame
Bulletin board
Crocheted block blanket

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

it's a cute quilt! maybe you can make him a green alien softie instead??? wouldn't that be fun?