Sunday, November 22, 2009

Progress

Last weekend (Thurs to Sun) was Crafters. Always great to see the ladies, but not a whole lot of progress was made on my many WIP. Most of this was due to being sick for the whole day on Saturday. Of all weekends to be sick in bed! I did get three quilts ready with just the hand sewing of the binding left. They were all pretty much finished before the weekend. It seems I get so close to finishing projects, and then just let them sit! My goal is to get the bindings sewn soon. I want them to be finished!!! Then I will show you photos....

I also finished knitting a hat for Hailey (which I also started last winter!) My model was being a little fussy, but her sister wanted to wear the hat. Here is Jenna in her big sisters hat! (Sorry for the blurry photo!)


Hailey has been asking for a hat for her friend for over a year now, so I finally made it! Hailey insisted that the yarn was blue, and the flower pink, brown and blue. I asked her several times if she was sure, and she was adamant! I just could not visualize these colors together. But I dug deep into my stash and found some colors that I think turned out pretty well. Here it is....

No comments: