Monday, September 1, 2008

Chicago!

Trips, trips and more trips filled up August.

One of these trips was to Chicago. Stuart and the kiddos took a road trip to visit his family. I stayed back with Jenna and the Guestbook Store, so I don't know ALL the details of the trip. The photos are wonderful though. Jackson and Hailey had a great time and I think Daddy did too! And I know Grandma and Papa did!

As I went through the camera, here are a few of my favorites.

I like to know that my daughter was a fashionable tourist!



Stuart is known for taking strange random photos...most of fonts and other exciting graphics....but this one taken at the restrooms in Lego Land was pretty cute!


And I like knowing that my precious son was in the jaws of a lion.


And photos with the Grandparents always mean the most.

No comments: