Sunday, September 21, 2008

Keeping things updated!

I feel like I start so many of my posts with, "Wow, time just goes by so quickly..." And things have not changed.


School has been in full swing now for two full weeks. Both Jackson and Hailey are adjusting well and love their class and friends. The biggest thing we have noticed is how tired they are. Poor kiddos are not used to so much activity. It has affected Hailey a little more and she has come down with a bug of some sort. The high temps lingered though out the day today. I just hope it is a 24 hr bug, and she wakes up the chipper happy Hailey. I will let you know tomorrow.

Jenna, on the other hand, gets to rest, sleep and play all the time! She has gotten all four top teeth now. It took a few days for the final one to come in, but they are all in now. In the coming weeks I am sure I will be able to get some great photos showing all the teeth. No more toothless baby grins. Here is a video of Jenna's newest accomplishment. This video was taken 4 days ago and since then she has practiced it many times over and is quite a pro!

No comments: