Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 10

Day 10 has been the longest day of travel yet. We drove for 6 hours, but for some reason it seemed like 24. Really. When I fell asleep sitting up, I knew it was just too long of a day! Our drive from Jackson Hole, WY to Vernal, UT was full of hills. We knew we were in cowboy country when we stopped at a gas station and saw this sign.

Much of our drive looked like this.

and this.

Once we arrived in Vernal, UT (YAHHHH) we visited the dinosaur museum. The kids loved it. I think their favorite part was just playing with the plastic dinosaurs. I am still kicking myself for getting rid of Jackson's tub of them thinking that Jenna would never play with them, boy was I wrong.



Night 10 was spent in a KOA in Vernal, UT. We took some time to look at our remaining path. To CO or back up to WY? The WY path won. Enough mountains for one trip.

No comments: