Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 14, Home

Iowa, Minnesota then Wisconsin. Home. The last 13 days flew by.

BUT there was still one more tourist stop to make. Spices and Ham combine to make SPAM. The SP stands for spiced and the AM stands for ham. Did you know that? Me either, until our final museum trip to the SPAM museum in Austin, MN. Very well done museum and now I know more about SPAM than I ever thought I would. Have I tried it? Nope. Will I? Don't think so. I think there is a good reason why they don't give free samples at the museum!


A short drive and we are home. Home sweet Home.

So RV life was pretty good. Without a doubt, we will do it again someday. We made it home with no major stories to tell, and that is a good thing! We learned a lot in the last two weeks, including that most gas pumps do not let you put more than $75 worth of gas in! Hope you enjoyed following along with us!

No comments: